Sandra Griffith
Murdered by FDA Death Protocol
Murdered by FDA Death Protocol

Day of death:

Location: Arizona

Hospital: Banner Desert Medical Center

Allowed to see family or patient advocate?: no

Asked to sign DNR: no

Asked if vaccinated: yes

Was the victim treated differently as a result of disclosing their vax status?: idk

Name of Victim: Sandra Griffith

Age: 65 years old

Date of onset of symptoms: 10/12/2021

First sought medical attention: 10/12/2021

Admitted to hospital: 10/20/2021

Treatment received at hospital: Cruelly mistreated

Medications given: Remdesivir, blood thinner, Oxygen, vit c, zinc and vitamin D

How long was the victim on remdesivir?: 5 days

Was the victim informed about remdesivir's EUA status?: no

Informed of RMV side effects?: no

Date victim was placed on a ventilator:

Date vaccinated: :

Date vaccinated again: :

Date vaccinated the third time: :

Date vaccinated the fourth time: :

Date vaccinated the fourth time: :

Pursuing legal action?: would

Engaging in activism: no

Website or social media page associated with this case:

Watch & Share The Interview

The Interview with Sandra Griffith
Sandra Griffith: I am a Lucky One
Written by  Sandra Griffith

I was in the hospital for a few weeks with Covid-Pneumonia. A friend told me I should write about the experiences I could remember to let you know what happens on the other side. I am going to try to do so and tell a little of my story and experiences. Please note that overall, most of the people I came in contact with were nice. The first week in the hospital I do not remember much, most things I talk about are in the second week and I am getting better.

My story!

I had many Doctors assigned to me.

A cardiologist. I had 2 EKG’s done.

A lung Dr.

An infectious Disease Dr.

A respiratory therapist

Hematology & Oncology Doctor for blood clots

and a Hospitalist

along with a nurse and cna.

Everyday I was given Vitamin C, Zinc, and vitamin D and Remdisivir.

I had 3 chest x rays that I remember in the last week and 2 ct scans with contrast.

I saw a nurse, a cma at every shift change, usually around 7-9am and 7-9 pm. They came to the room to let me know who they were. The hospitalist and dr.’s were usually in before noon also. I was not allowed visitor and the nurses didn’t come in after shift change unless I called for help.

I had blood drawn every night between 2 am and 4 am.

I got shots of blood thinner medication every morning in the stomach. Totally bruised also.

I had a bag of antibiotics every evening for 20 minutes. It was around 16 oz of fluid. I asked if I received any other fluids during my stay at one point. The nurse looked at my chart and said no other fluids were administered. (scary). I did not receive any fluids and that seems to be a sticking point with me. I am not happy I was deprived fluids to help me. I also received no meals for at least a week. I lost over 20 pounds.

The hospitalist came in every day. Along with the lung dr. I asked several questions as to my improvement and all I got told was “we well see what tomorrow is like.” When I asked for the results of tests, they said they were not entered in the computer yet and I got no answers or updates a lot of times. I could not even get info on the daily blood tests. Even the nurses said the things entered were incomplete and they couldn’t really tell me anything. I had a very hard time getting answers to my questions. When they told me I was going to go home I cried like a baby because I had no idea if I was getting better or not!

One thing I asked for since we have asthma in our family was breathing treatments for the pneumonia. I asked every day for this. I was told to check with the therapist. Who I don’t remember. I didn’t receive one breathing treatment. They asked if I had an inhaler. I did. I didn’t get any treatments that way either.

I was asked where my compression socks were by a nurse examining my feet. Another nurse in the room answered the question quietly to that person and it was never brought up again. Guess they didn’t have those either?

As I got better, I was offered to have food ordered. You have to call a phone number to order food. I never saw a menu. I did order breakfast a couple of times and dinner the last 5 or 6 days I was there. The café was nice and helped me pick things that I wanted. No one could answer the question as to what I ate or drank the first week to 10 days when I asked a few of the nurses. I lost 20 pounds in 14 days and one doctor told me I was severely anemic and the last few days I was getting my finger pricked and asked each time if I was a diabetic. WHY? Food or IV fluids would have helped me.

A friend sent me a blanket and Lipton cups of soup 6 days before I was released, and I did 2 of these every day. It was so simple to ask for a glass of hot water. I also started asking for sprite, and orange juice. When I was becoming aware of getting better, I also requested water on my stand. Which was not there when I was very sick or at least I do not remember drinking at that time.

My arms were totally bruised.

I tried to talk to the staff coming in. Most were great and all most all of the nurses were traveling nurses. They talked about how much money they were making by traveling a few extra miles. One told me she was still waiting for finish their clinicals. Most of the nurses I dealt with were under 35 from what I could tell. Most were single. One was newly married and buying a house in Gilbert.

I don’t know how the system works but most and routines that should be in a hospital and go hand in hand with patient care. No one mentioned more than they had to. And I asked to take a sponge bath everyday, I had 3 nurse assistants tell me they would come back and set me up and they never showed up. Very few looked at my water jug to fill it.

Not one person struck up a conversation with me. It was me asking them questions. Including how the floor I was on was doing. I do know 2 people died the last week I was there and the nurses did talk about that. But they wouldn’t talk about people getting well or moving off the floor when I asked. It was weird.

One, I think a CNA, came in and asked me if I could tell her anything about the stock market. She wanted to invest her money. I plead dumb. I don’t know anything about the markets today I told her.

One male CNA came in with the nurse, she wanted to move me and make me comfortable. He must have been under 20. He went and stood in the corner while she got someone else to help get me comfortable in bed. I never saw him again.

One young man transporting me downstairs could only talk about the pickle he got himself into. He was 18 and his girlfriend might be pregnant. He was probably wondering how far he could run. That was 15 minutes of professionalism.

The best nurse I had was the one I had on the last day in ICU. She came in to give me meds, she soon discovered I had no ID tag on my arm as they removed it the night before when my IV line to nowhere started leaking. Yes, I told her they took blood during the night and gave me meds after it was cut off. She was livid and within half an hour I had a new band on my arm identifying me.

Then she went to take my blood pressure. She went to the computer and looked at the past logs. That was also funny to watch her get mad. She told me most of my blood pressures were low, which I asked each time. I thought it was the blood thinners, HAHHAA was I wrong. They had an xxlarge cuff taking my blood pressure and it was not accurate!

And she set me up for a bed bath that I was so grateful to give myself. Most of the other nurses just gave me a washcloth to wipe my face. My hair was so matted I was afraid I was going to have to go short, but I don’t. She even offered to comb out my hair.

If I asked for something I was always prepared to wait. They were busy and I tried being as polite as possible but most of the cma’s and nurses always got me what I needed quickly.

When I told one of the doctor’s I saw daily that I owned 2 businesses and one was a construction company, the look on his face was precious. He thought I was pulling his leg.

I woke up a few days before I went home and I was crying. I was in pain and I could not find the nurse’s button. I may have dropped it off the bed or something.

I was getting terrible stomach cramps and back pain. All I could think of was that I had a UTI. It took me a bit to get it together. No one heard me call out in the room asking for help. I finally found my phone and called my daughter, Kiley. They came in immediately and I told them about the pain I was feeling. They gave me something for pain and I remember being wheeled thru the halls and getting a ct scan. I had a male nurse during this shift/time, his name is Jorge.

When I came back from the CT scan I was pretty out of it.

I was sound asleep in the bed when Jorge walked into my room with another aid. I never saw them, I was under the covers and in pain, just heard them, and I think it was because of the pain medication knocking me out.

All of the sudden my bed started jerking hard, shaking, jumping and being hit.

The other person asked Jorge what was he doing. Jorge mumbled something and walked toward my head.

Jorge proceeded to tell me that I was being difficult and had brought this on myself, that there was nothing wrong with me except I was having anxiety and behaving badly.

I guess he got mad at Kiley and they had words also.

I froze and didn’t move. Honestly, I don’t remember feeling afraid, but I just took the meanness.

They gave me medications for a UTI and found a blood clot in my spleen that day.

I finally felt they were gone, called Kiley to find out what was going on. Evidently Jorge has left the building for good. But not before he took whatever it was out on me. Abuse, I believe with all my heart he abused me. Karma is real Jorge, I am leaving you in God’s hands. The hospital never apologized.

I didn’t know how to end this except on some amazing positives that did happen.

A friend sent me a care basket. It was a wonderful surprise and had instant Lipton soup in it. When I saw that it lifted my soul. If you have someone in the hospital with Covid send them the cups Chicken or vegetable soup you just add water to. I cannot tell you enough how much that mentally helped me! Please also send sprite with it!!! and orange juice. I really believe it helped me mentally feel that I could get over this like the flu!!! Help a friend, send soup, and don’t wait. put a note in to that person to eat 2 a day. and drink everything in sight. It helped me!!!!

The next amazing thing that happened touched my soul. My good friend across the street came over 2 days ago to see me and hug me. While we were talking, she told me of one of her prayers for me. She said she asked God above to “let me feel angel wings around me and to know I was being prayed for.” I started to cry when she said that. She wanted me to know I was being prayed for and wanted me to have a sign. Well, I remember being in bed, it was evening, I was feeling hopeless, helpless, scared and alone and crying. I suddenly felt covered and saw wings in my mind. It did make me feel better. And so the next time I pray I am including that in my prayers also. Thank you all that prayed for me.

Call the nurses station and ask them to make sure they have drinks and to order the patient food. Evidently it is a thing! I would like to know if anyone else experienced this?

I am so disappointed to know I possibly didn’t eat for days, putting my health at further risk! We need to be our own advocate yet we assume human nature will kick in and we will help each other. That is not what I saw or had happen in the hospital.

I also asked for a social worker and just to let you know, they did not show up either.

And I want to be clear. I did request and sign paperwork that said they could not at any point intubate me. Can you imagine being intubated, no fluids and food. The body deteriorating slowly. What a painful death! Yep, sad! That is the only life saving measure I signed off on.

The ER nurse told me when I walked in I should go home. The hospital only follows CDC guidelines and it was weird listening to someone say that when you are half out of it.

I guess to summarize this I want you all to know I feel that the patient care is questionable.

To find out I may not have eaten for days is scary, but what is scarier is the lack of communication in our medical system to make sure the body needs are met. Antibiotics alone will not help anyone survive and how can you flush a system and help healing without fluids? I wonder if my doctors had good intentions or bad? Without food the body shuts down and I have seen friends die at 21 to 30 days in the hospital. Did they get fluids and nutrition? Did anyone ask?

Thank you for reading this story. I hope I have helped someone else. And every time someone has asked for prayer I have always stopped and prayed.

I will continue to do so and THANK YOU for praying for me.

Thank you

Sandra Griffith

This is one of many stories we have documented for our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, a living archive of individuals harmed by crimes against humanity throughout the pandemic. If you have a story you would like to share, please submit it here. You can browse more documented cases of humanity betrayal below. If you feel this is important, please share this page to your social media pages – and since it will probably be censored from social media, take the extra step of emailing it to your friends and family. Thank you for helping us raise awareness of the terrible ordeal our public health agencies have put these people through, so that we can try to prevent crimes against humanity like these from happening to anyone else.

Colleen’s Story

Colleen’s Story

Age: 77

Location: AZ

Became sick: 01/06/2021

First sought care: 01/09/2021

Admitted: 01/16/2021

To: Honors in Scottsdale

Murdered: 01/30/2021

Donald McKenzie

Tracie Meyer- How the vaccine changed my life

Tracie Meyer- How the vaccine changed my life

Age: 60

Location: AZ

Became sick: 04/15/2022

First sought care: 04/19/2021

Admitted: 04/19/2021

To: Banner Tucson

Tracie Mayer

Narcisa’s Story

Narcisa’s Story

Age: 70

Location: CO

Became sick: 11/24/2021

First sought care: 11/25/2021

Admitted: 11/25/2021

To: Denver Health Medical Center

Murdered: 01/04/2022

My Dad

Hospital Protocol Murdered a loving mother and wife

Hospital Protocol Murdered a loving mother and wife

Age: 46

Location: FL

Became sick: 07/24/2021

First sought care: 08/03/2021

Admitted: 08/06/2021

To: Viera Hospital

Murdered: 09/09/2022

Jennifer Lynn Hubert

Matthew’s Story

Matthew’s Story

Age: 33

Location: PA

Became sick: 10/05/2021

First sought care: 10/09/2021

Admitted: 10/09/2021

To: Magee Women's Hospital in Pittsburgh

Murdered: 12/01/2021

Christy Cresto

Lonna’s Story

Lonna’s Story

Age: 76

Location: AZ

Became sick: 09/08/2021

First sought care: 09/14/2021

Admitted: 09/14/2021

To: Banner Dell Web

Murdered: 10/04/2021

Jerry Uzell

David Smith:  husband, father, Pawpaw, brother, and son

David Smith: husband, father, Pawpaw, brother, and son

Age: 51

Location: KY

Became sick: 07/15/2022

First sought care: 07/15/2021

Admitted: 07/17/2021

To: St Elizabeth Florence, KY

Murdered: 07/26/2021

David Smith

Van Horn-Dad’s Ordeal

Van Horn-Dad’s Ordeal

Age: 78

Location: MN

Became sick: 10/19/2021

First sought care: 10/21/2021

Admitted: 10/21/2021

To: Lake Region Healthcare, Fergus Falls, MN and Sanford Hospital ICU in Fargo, ND

Murdered: 12/11/2021

Carl Roger Van Horn

My Husband Jim Wilder the best man

My Husband Jim Wilder the best man

Age: 69

Location: AL

Became sick: 07/23/2021

First sought care: 07/25/2021

Admitted: 07/27/2021

To: St. Vincent's

Murdered: 08/01/2021

James T Wilder Jr.

Nick’s Story

Nick’s Story

Age: 44

Location: TX

Became sick: 06/11/2021

First sought care: 06/17/2021

Admitted: 06/17/2021

To: Cedar Park Regional Hospital

Nicholas Aaron Passe

Helen Fon’s Story

Helen Fon’s Story

Age: 71

Location: MI

Became sick: 10/25/2020

First sought care: 10/26/2020

Admitted: 10/26/2020

To: McLaren Macomb

Murdered: 11/08/2020

Peter Zaloff (Mike)

John H Engelcke Story

John H Engelcke Story

Age: 79

Location: KS

Became sick: 09/22/2020

First sought care: 10/06/2020

John H Engelcke

Maggie’s Worst Nightmare

Maggie’s Worst Nightmare

Age: 56

Location: TX

Became sick: 07/30/2021

First sought care: 08/03/2021

Admitted: 08/05/2021

To: Memorial Herman

Murdered: 09/07/2021

Brian Pilgreen

He Didn’t Have To Die

He Didn’t Have To Die

Age: 74

Location: VA

Became sick: 10/29/2021

First sought care: 11/04/2021

Admitted: 11/10/2021

To: Lewis Gale Montgomery Hospital

Murdered: 11/16/2021

Frank Ruffner Moseley

Nurse Patti Goes from Victim to Victim Volunteer

Nurse Patti Goes from Victim to Victim Volunteer

Age: 56

Location: ID

Became sick: 08/22/2020

First sought care: 08/24/2020

Admitted: 08/26/2020

To: St Alphonsus Med Ctr

Nurse Patti Gilliano

Father Ubald’s Story

Father Ubald’s Story

Age: 64

Location: UT

Became sick: 10/14/2021

First sought care: 10/21/2021

Admitted: 10/22/2021

To: St Johns

Murdered: 01/07/2022

Father Ubald Rugirangoga

Janet W.’s Story

Janet W.’s Story

Age: 77

Location: PA

Became sick: 01/11/2022

First sought care: 01/14/2022

Admitted: 01/23/2022

To: St Mary Medical Center

Murdered: 02/04/2022

Edward Weiner

Andy Serna’s Story

Andy Serna’s Story

Age: 64

Location: TX

Became sick: 08/25/2021

First sought care: 08/28/2021

Admitted: 08/28/2021

To: Gainesville Medical Center

Murdered: 09/16/2021

Andy Serna

Sharon W.’s- They tried to kill me too!

Sharon W.’s- They tried to kill me too!

Age: 49

Location: UT

Became sick: 02/02/2022

To: Sanpete Valley Hospital ER

Sharon Wales

In memory of Anna Caruso victim of NIH/FDA protocol.

In memory of Anna Caruso victim of NIH/FDA protocol.

Age: 65

Location: NY

Became sick: 12/23/2021

First sought care: 01/08/2022

Admitted: 01/08/2022

To: Good Samaritan Hospital

Anna Caruso

Gone to soon- Christina’s Story

Gone to soon- Christina’s Story

Age: 50

Location: CA

Became sick: 07/30/2021

First sought care: 08/11/2021

Admitted: 08/12/2021

To: Kaiser riverside

Murdered: 09/12/2021

Rodney Briones

Colleen Obrien-The Protocol Killed my Dad

Colleen Obrien-The Protocol Killed my Dad

Age: 80

Location: OH

Became sick: 10/31/2021

First sought care: 11/06/2021

Admitted: 11/06/2021

To: Medina General Hospital

Murdered: 02/09/2022

Arthur Foth

Lawrence ‘Larry’ C Wroblewski, murdered by the Governments Protocol

Lawrence ‘Larry’ C Wroblewski, murdered by the Governments Protocol

Age: 81

Location: AZ

Became sick: 12/21/2020

First sought care: 12/22/2020

Admitted: 12/22/2020

To: Banner Desert South Mesa AZ on Baseline Road

Lawrence C Wroblewski I

Gwen’s Story

Gwen’s Story

Age: 52

Location: FL

Became sick: 08/17/2021

First sought care: 08/26/2021

Admitted: 08/26/2021

To: Baptist North and Baptist Downtown

Murdered: 09/16/2021

Ronnie Eberhardy

These are just a few of the cases archived by our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, and there are more being reported by survivors and families of victims every day. If you would like to help with this project, please consider becoming part of the Task Citizens Force Against Instutional Capture And Crimes Against Humanity, a FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation mission.